|flickr photo by Eric Perrone|
These statements form the bedrock of my personal philosophy. They make sense of my world. If they are proven untrue, then at the very least they must be replaced with something truer!
- I am a manifestation of eternal spirit.
- Spirit only exists in physically manifested forms.
- Spirit expresses itself through innumerable acts of will.
- Spirit defies entropy.
- Spirit and matter are co-eternal and eternally commingled; separate yet inseparable.
- Infinite spirit manifests through finite consciousness.
- Infinite spirit knows itself through individuated experience.
- Spirit can neither be created, nor destroyed.
- Spirit is simple, uniform, majestic.
- I am an essential illusion.